- Measure the lashes by laying them on your lash line. Using scissors, trim excess from the outer or inner corner of the eye depending on the lash style.
- Curl and coat your natural lashes with your favorite mascara. This will help your natural lashes to blend in with your faux lashes.(Optional)
- Take your eyelash adhesive and apply a thin layer of glue directly onto the lightweight band. Let set for 10-15 seconds, allowing the glue to achieve a tacky consistency for easier application.
- Use an eyelash appliator or tweezers and apply them onto your eyelash.
- BAM! You are now officially an eyelash baddie.